Sanofi is a global healthcare company with more than 110,000 employees in 100 nations. Diverse product lines are produced by Sanofi including human pharmaceuticals, vaccines, consumer products and other innovative healthcare products. Sanofi is working actively on leveraging electronic health records and eSources to accelerate its R&D development programs and lower costs of delivering innovative medicines to patients.
Role in the Facilitate Project
Sanofi is the Project leader of FACILITATE and will contribute to:
- WP1: co-leadership, Project Management and Administration
- WP2: co-leadership, Data privacy expertise
- WP3: clinical trial data management expertise
- WP4: co-leadership, Platform architecture design and requirements
- WP7: contribution to the sustainability strategy definition